Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Two Replacements

Just replaced my two camera bags which were in good condition, but a little big (and a little heavy) when both cameras are in the one main bag.

The main bag, a AmazonBasics backpack for a SLR camera, I had purchased around last Christmas – I think – did a fantastic job, but when the NX300 and the D3200 and all their associated lenses, cables and chargers were in it had become a little heavy to carry around all day when I’m out taking pictures.
Since I rarely ever take both cameras out at one time, I decided to just keep them in separate bags so I started doing some research on the matter and ended up getting these two bags:

A Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger for the NX300
Lunada 11292013_123606 11 Lunada 11292013_123610 10

This fits all my needs of a camera bag for the NX300. The attachment is the  which Janus Extension Pocket holds the most used items for quick access.

And

A Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger for the D3200
Malaga-Gearslinger2_006 Malaga-Gearslinger2_007

The Malaga is a little bigger than the Lunada but has enough room to hold my camera and my extra lens. The pocket is a Beefy Pocket Organizer 
If (and when) I do get another lens (which I highly doubt I will) I can get either a Maxpedtion Water Bottle pouch or a padded Lens pouch that has mole webbing on it (it’s out there from a quick search I did the other day) so I can attach it to the Lunada or the Malaga.

Both bags have ample mole webbing to attach any number of items to so the bags can expand as needed for if/when I get more accessories for either camera.

I doubt I’ll ever have to purchase another camera bag for years and years because of the way these two bags are made.

In all, I’m 100% happy with my decision to get these two bags..

No comments:

Post a Comment