Saturday, November 16, 2013

Yes I Am An Addict

I’ll admit it, I’m an addict. They say, the first step to recovery is admitting it.

  1. Kodiak Gearslinger
  2. Janus Extension Pouch
  3. Tactical Travel Tray
  4. Single Sheath
  5. 5-inch TacTile
  6. Tactile Pocket – large
  7. Baron Load-Out Duffel Bag
  8. 4 - Snap Ring Tactical Gear Retractors
  9. Mini Pocket Organizer
  10. 3x5 Inch Hook and Loop Zipper Pocket
  11. Ferox Folding Knife Plain Edge
  12. FliegerDuffel Adventure Bag
Yes, I’m addicted to Maxpedition products
With admitting it being said,,,,, here are my last two additions from Maxpedition.
Janus and Tray
The Janus Extension pouch and the “Tactical Tray”.
I have been wanting to get the Tactical Tray since I bought my Kodiak Gearslinger, but never ordered one until a few days ago.
I can’t tell you how many items I’ve lost because I’ve dumped my pockets onto the hotel dresser. This will make my travels a LOT easier!
The two most expensive items I’ve lost by dumping my pockets on the dresser were 2 pair of prescription glasses. They must have fallen behind the dresser or into the trashcan that was below, that’s the best I can figure what happened to them.
Once the travel tray is unsnapped, it will lay flat in my travel bag (the FliegerDuffel Adventure Bag).
The Janus Extension pouch, well, I’ll admit I didn’t need it with the other pouches I have but those are on the FliegerDuffel. I needed an extra pouch for the Kodiak.
Janus Pouch 01Janus Pouch 02Janus Pouch 03
I removed the snap belt from the pouch and used Blackhawk Speed-Clips to attach it to the Kodiak. I may (MAY) move it to where the built-in pouch is on the top of the backpack, but for now, I’ll see how it works on the front of it for now.
Remember!
Admitting you’re an addict is the first step to recovery (so they say)..

No comments:

Post a Comment