Sunday, August 25, 2013

Nexus 7 Cover

I went ahead and got the “official Nexus 7 Travel cover”  and was looking at the “official Nexus 7 Dock” also.
(When I say “official”, I’m meaning the advertised products that were accessories for the Nexus 7 when it came out and sold in the Google Play store.)
Right now, I just need something to keep the Nexus safe. The rubber travel cover should do the trick. I know it’s probably made cheap, but I’m not that hard on any of my devices.



The only reason my Asus TF300t ended up getting broke was because of my granddaughter. She probably either sat on it or stepped on it by accident when she was doing what she knows she shouldn’t be doing – jumping on the couch – and I shouldn’t have left it on the couch, since I usually don’t.
Oh well, live and learn (and spend money)..

The “Official” Dock for the Nexus 7 isn’t a Have-To-Have item. I have something that works pretty good for the Nexus. It’s an old stand that came with each of the tablets we purchased for Christmas one year; PanDigital Android Tablets.
They were the BIGGIEST Pieces of junk I’ve ever seen. When I say junk, I literally mean JUNK!
S L O W as hell, couldn’t install apps from (at the time) Android Market. You had to use Their app store to download onto the tablet and the selection of apps they had were only a very few and almost all that I “tried” to install, ended with an error.
This were the only things that actually worked LOL!
pandigital tablet stand 01pandigital tablet stand 02pandigital tablet stand 03
The official dock – or any dock for that matter isn’t a much needed thing for my Nexus right now.
Here is the cover. The one I bought is Dark Gray.
Nexus 7 Travel Cover_08-25-2013_001 Nexus 7 Travel Cover_08-25-2013_008
Nexus 7 Travel Cover_08-25-2013_005
 Nexus 7 Travel Cover_08-25-2013_006
Nexus 7 Travel Cover_08-25-2013_003 Nexus 7 Travel Cover_08-25-2013_010
Nexus 7 Travel Cover_09-08-2012_009 Nexus 7 Travel Cover_09-24-2012_011
I just need something that when I stick it in my backpack or travel bag, the screen isn’t going to get scratched up – or underneath surface either.
OH! And the Andi Android Speaker you see was bought from the CVS Pharmacy that’s just up the road. I walked in and saw it was on display being marked down to move. I think it was like $20+ dollars but I got it for like $7 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment