Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dusting Off The Nikon

Since I got the Nikon D3200, I have used it a few times, but nothing like I did with the Nikon D100 I have.

Granted, I had the D100 way before phone cameras got to where they are today.

For quick and simple shots, I normally use my phone. But, when I do go out just to take pictures, I take the D3200. I haven’t gone out much lately. Most of my traveling has been for work and that leaves little time for taking pictures.

Typical Travel Day:

  • Up and leaving by 6:00 or 6:30 am to travel to Huntsville, AL, a 5+ hour drive. I normally arrive at the office in Huntsville around 11:00 or 12:00 (my time – EST).
  • Do the job(s) I’ve been sent there to do and by 4:00 or 5:00, I’m heading to my hotel room which is only a couple miles away from the office.
  • By the time I check in and get to my room, all I want to do is sit and relax.
  • Also, my travel days now are on Tuesday thru Wednesday. Tuesday is when NCIS and NCIS LA comes on and I’m NOT going to miss those shows if I can help it (and if they aren’t re-runs.

Back to the point; Dusting off the Nikon.. Open-mouthed smile

DSC_0003_smlDSC_0004_sml

Today’s travel was to Montgomery, AL. 90 miles away.

At least I’m back at home for my shows tonight!! Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment