Saturday, March 19, 2011

One More–Seminole State Park

The day after my birthday, I decided to finish the south-west part of the project by going to Seminole State Park.

I was suppose to leave around 6:00am, but I didn't hear my alarm and ended up getting on the road at 10:00am. I got to Seminole SP at around 12:30 more or less.

Here are a couple pictures I took while there.

DSC00263
A panorama shot of the park, at lest the park at where I was standing.

DSC00280
Another panorama shot of the park at shelter / table #1; right as you leave the office park.

2011-03-19_185833
Just to give you and idea where the park is located in Georgia. The panoramas were taken at the drop-pin.

In all, it was a decent daytrip. Wish I could have spent a little more time there and the surrounding places.

No comments:

Post a Comment