Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feb 2011 GGA Meeting

Yep, I went to the February GGA meeting for 2011.

I was kind of disappointed in this meeting. It was held in McDonough, GA in the Henry County Public Safety building. The room was way too small for a meeting like this (The Chili Cook Off).

I got there early and when we could go in, I went in a signed the even log and tried to move around the room. Beside the people standing in the isles having family reunions, people were in between the chairs so you couldn’t find a seat.

Finally, I went outside and started taking pictures of the travel bugs that were on the vehicles so I could later log them online. I went back to my truck after I was finished and the public safety building had WiFi access. I logged into geocaching.com and logged the travel bugs I took pictures of.
The meeting started at 2:00pm and by 2:30pm I was on the road heading back home.

IMG00142-20110212-1318

The main part of the building is NOT where the meeting was held. It was a small room to the right at the end of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment